Thursday, February 21, 2013

Jesus . . .the Shepherd of My Soul

Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd; there is nothing I shall want.

In verdant pastures he gives me repose;

Beside restful waters he leads me;

he refreshes my soul.
Source of Image: angelaura28.wordpress.com
                            

He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake.Even though I walk through the darkness valley, I will fear no evil for you are with me;your rod and your staff,they comfort me.

Source of Image: facebook.com

      
You prepare a table before me in the presence
of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life; and I will dwell
in the house of the Lord forever.

Source of Image: flickr.com

ROAD TRIP
Finding God in Your Life Experience
March, 16, 2013; 8am-5pm
Venue: Quezon City, Philippines
Fee: P800 per person w/ lunch and snacks
For questions and to reserve a place send an email to: 
wholeingcenter@yahoo.com.ph

v  walk prayerfully through the many phases of your life
v  discover God as your constant companion on your journey
v  reflect on your transitions in the light of the Paschal Mystery of Jesus
v  uncover the gifts of these transitions
************************


Feeling So Confused, Lost, Weary And In Need of Prayer Support?

There is power in praying together and for others. Let our intercessory team pray with and for you.

"Where two or three have come together in my name, I am there among them."- Matthew 18:20

Your name will be included in our daily prayers and masses. Sign up in the form below.
Name:
Email:
We value your privacy. Your info are secured with us. We won't share them with anyone.
ListWire - Free Autoresponders
click here for your free autoresponder

No comments:

Post a Comment