Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Retreats and Prayers for Lent

LOW-BAT KA NA BA?

It's Lenten season 2013- the best time of the year to slow down a bit to allow for a deeper connection with a loving God for wisdom and more strength.   And what's the best way to get connected other than to pray and to join retreats? Below is a prayer,  an attitude of openness to receive God's grace. I find this prayer to be effective, thus, I would like to share it with you all. Be very blessed!

Source of Image: svdpmpls.org
NOVENA TO GOD'S LOVE
From the Feast Bulletin, Life of Jesus Family by Bro. Bo Sanchez

Today, I receive all of God's love for me
Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless,
overflowing abundance of God's universe.
Today, I open to God's blessings, 
healing, and miracles.
Today I open myself to God's Word so I would 
become more like Jesus every day.
Today, I proclaim that I am God's beloved.
And because I am blessed, 
I am blessing the world in Jesus' name.
Amen.

In terms of retreats, and if you're just around the corner, may I invite you and your friends to a  deeper God connection through a retreat experience -

ROAD TRIP
Finding God in Your Life Experience
March, 16, 2013; 8am-5pm
Venue: Quezon City, Philippines
Fee: P800 per person w/ lunch and snacks
For questions and to reserve a place send an email to: 
wholeingcenter@yahoo.com.ph



In need of a prayer partner? 

Let our intercessory ministry pray with you. 

For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." - Matthew 18:20

Get in our prayer list by signing up below.

Name:
Email:

Intercessory prayer is powerful. Only your name will be offered in our altars and masses for daily prayers. Let us lift  your hearts' intentions unto the Lord. 

ListWire - Free Autoresponders
click here for your free autoresponder

No comments:

Post a Comment