Monday, March 11, 2013

More healing from Jesus

Today we again follow Jesus as he goes around in his sorties. And we found him as he continues on his healing journey near a pool called Bethesda where so many sick people, cripple, lame, blind, etc., have been coming for healing. He spotted a  blind man who was blind for the last 38 years and he asked him: "Do you want to be well?"
Source of Image: jenniferrothschild.com
The sick man answered him, "Sir, I have no one to put me into the pool when the water is stirred up; while I am on my way, someone else gets down there before me."  Jesus said to him, "Rise, take up your mat, and walk." Immediately, the man became well, took up his mat, and walked.

This time, Jesus turned his gaze upon me and asked me, too: "Do you want to be well? And amazed but with little hesitation I answered: "Yes, Lord! I, too, am blind for so long and I've been wanting to see. This world is extremely competitive for me; I am weak and I cannot simply get ahead nor am able to catch up. There seems to be no one in my life to lift me up and bring me to healing. Help me see." And Jesus said to me, "Rise, bring your weary body up and walk." Immediately, I knew I am well, I see with clarity and able to reflect on his words and life deeply and write these blog posts.

It is no mere coincidence nor whimsical that I reflect and share inspired thoughts online. . . it's just because I was internally blind and now I can see better.  And as I learn to come to terms with whatever unfolds in life, however and whatever, unshackled and with dipping resistance, then, I know and feel, He continually heals me  . . . moment by moment. Nothing to resist and nothing to fix in the moment. Everything is perfect in the moment that it arises. Come, let us continue to follow Jesus and to join him in His mission of  being love, joy and peace to all. That's the only way we can ever thank Him for the healing and for this wonderful gift called life.


Join us in this spiritual retreat:

ROAD TRIP
Finding God in Your Life's Journey
March, 16, 2013; 8am-5pm
Venue: Quezon City, Philippines
Ms. Nina Robledo: Retreat Director
Fee: P800 per person w/ lunch and snacks
For questions and to reserve a place send an email to: 
wholeingcenter@yahoo.com.ph

v  walk prayerfully through the many phases of your life
v  discover God as your constant companion on your journey
v  reflect on your transitions in the light of the Paschal Mystery of Jesus
v  uncover the gifts of these transitions

No comments:

Post a Comment